Fleet Management System | Image Resource : alextrans-eg.com
Running a transport service is a task that involves a huge number of vehicle administration activities. You have to check the condition of each vehicle periodically, record the amount of fuel that it has consumed, look into the number of kilometers that it has run and so on. When there are a huge number of vehicles running daily for various needs, an efficient system must be put in place for their monitoring and management. Make use of the latest fleet software to carry this out quickly and efficiently.
Benefits Of Implementing An Effective Fleet Management System
With an efficient fleet management solution in place, you can streamline various fleet administration tasks which will bring about transparency in work processes and effective monitoring of all fleet activities. Here is a look at the key features of a fleet management system
- It automates various activities related to fleet management thus eliminating time spent in manual paper work
- You can find out the current status of any fleet vehicle at any time using the software
- It ensures that at all times vehicles are not idle and sends alerts for those that have not been put to use
- It can be used to communicate with the driver on a new customer pickup or on following a particular route to the destination
- It can be used to find out monthly profits and expenses, which in turn can be sued to determine operational efficiency of the fleet
- Alerts on vehicle maintenance schedules so that at any time the vehicle condition is always operable
The software can be connected to a GPS device placed in the vehicle, through which it automatically tracks the vehicle’s use, its routes and activities in the day. It can also be connected with anti-theft device which will be turned on, in the event of unauthorized use of the car. By investing in the software, your fleet company gains higher operational efficiency. As a result, it is able to cater to customer demands, satisfy their requirement for vehicle usage on time, show desired profits, while eliminating unnecessary costs.